I am so happy to see the end of March next week. What a crazy month and a half it has been, I should be used to it by now but I'm not.....everyone wanting a piece of me all day long.....yuck!
Hockey ends this weekend - yee freakin' ha!
Last weekend we were in Woodstock and stayed overnight at the Florenceville Motel....that hasn't changed in 20 years....I have stayed there 3 times in 2 decades....but the kids had a ball, 20+ kids running and going wild....if you weren't with 1 of the 2 teams you can be glad you were not booked there. Luckily they put us in the bowels of the motel by the pool, the kids ran wild, partied hard, pool jumping, mini sticks, dance party, pizza, chips, candy, pop....oh yeah it was crazy wild.......it was 11pm before they crashed!
All I can say is thank god for coffee cups to hold my drink in hand :)
I will say it was a social gathering for all of the parents as well, I know most of them already because half of the kids are also on the ball team but what a fabulous crew of people, even those people whom I was not real sure were genuine.....yep they are, hearts of gold.....at any given time I watched, looked over everyone's kid and they did mine as well, the parents are so awesome. Lee played Lego with all the boys, he was very cool because he could put together some of the harder stuff.....oh those boys!
I really hated for the weekend to end, so many laughs, lots of memories and some great friendships started.....
Happy end of March everyone! It is a good time to be alive!
No comments:
Post a Comment