Call me a terrible person, why not, others have but I have one item on my list that really makes me go hmmmmm....
School, as a kid my parents may have darkend the school corridor a few times, no more than 5 times max!
Nowadays the parents are constantly at the school, dropping off, picking up, helping out, fundraising, you name it the parents are always there for one reason or another. Those of us who aren't at the school as much still find ourselves there enough times throughout the school year.
During those times we are interacting with the other mom's & dads of the children from our childs classroom or grade.
Now I have to say I've met some pretty cool mom's & dad's and I've been some humdingers! Oh you heard me humdingers is the best phrase I can come up with, I could call them twitheads but that just doesn't have the same affect. I find those are the ones who most of all try to talk me more, all the while I am conversing with another mom who is way more fun.
Please! Stop, your kid isn't very nice, no they aren't that good of friends from what my kid says, leave me alone! Sure a playdate, anytime, just call me, we are usually busy but I'll do my best....NOT!
Why is it nowadays when our kids go to school so do we?
No comments:
Post a Comment