Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ta-Not

Oh the thought of sitting and wrapping gift after gift.....the daunting task that is fallen onto the woman of the house. Spare me please!

I hated the gift buying this year. People are becoming more and more difficult to buy for?

Plus the number of people who are still buying items for themselves!!!! WTF? Stop it!

My mother told me on the weekend that she bought herself and beautiful pair of red pajama's and can't seem to find matching red slippers, I said "well I hope you don't" and she got all offended because she wasn't quick enough to realize I bought her pretty silk candy striped PJ's with fluffly, pretty red slippers!!!!!! Duh people!

Can you say annoying?

I am the kind of gift giver who wants the show stoppers, I want to buy something for you that will make you say "oh my" and talk about for days.......that isn't happening this year. My MoJo completely failed me this season. Although I did not buy anyone junk or crap I just don't have that little kid/elf like feeling I usually get when I buy gifts for people, I am that person in the aisle with a big grin on my face thinking "oh this person is gonna LOVE what I bought them".....nope totally not this year. I don't have that loving feeling anymore :(

Maybe I need to put the tree up, although that isn't slated until next weekend? Who the hell has time anyway?

Our first party is on Friday night, maybe that is what I need to feel the Christmas Cheer.

Although I'm still not wrapping all those gifts by myself!!! I refuse.

My DD was a little upset last night when I said here wrap these gifts (for friends), gave her the paper, tape & tags and said 'have at r'......she cut the paper too short, couldn't hold it and tape at the same time and she cried and flipped and flopped around and realized "whoa mom is not having any of this", I just kept reading my book! She figured it out. Eventually :)

No comments: