Saturday, February 26, 2011

Snowed In

What a glorious day! The sun is shining, I am drinking coffee, it is almost 8 am and I am not on the road toward a rink.

I am snowed in!!! Gosh I love the sound of that!

I am enjoying the silence of the beginning of the day. How awesome is this, my lovely daughter came in saying "are we going to town today", um no we are not!

She was like are we going anywhere today? I said no way, she was not a happy camper......too bad for her I would say.

Maybe she can have a friend over for the night but we'll see how the rest of the day goes.

How sad is it when kids think they have to leave and go somewhere to be doing something.......oh the horror of staying home!

Enjoy your day my friends..........I know I will.

No comments: