Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Well Hello There...Stranger!

Long time no talk! Imagine, me not talking.....I am as shocked as you are!

I honestly do not think I have anything new going on in my life, hard to believe I know but no news is usually good news........right?

I really am trying very hard to slow down my daughters busy social life, although I am not sure if I am winning that battle or not yet? I need more time.

I am managing my stress levels much better lately, with extra gym visits, and massage therapy, a facial and some sauna time.......who wouldn't eh?

I am now in love with the Sauna....what a fab feeling when you get out of the shower........I could live in there, along with my tanning, I only tan a few times per week but my goodness it feels so good.

You'll be happy to know I stopped causing tan lines as well......just sayin' :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

T.M.I.!!!!!

Queen Mel said...

:)

I knew someone would know....LOL