Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Less Sleep? Out of the Question

I need more sleep, OMG I need more sleep, I cannot seem to drag my butt out of bed in the morning, I just do not want to face any day this week. I swear if I lived alone I would have called in sick every day this week. My body wants to sleep, my mind wants to sleep, come 8pm at night all I can think of is my bed, actaully right now my thoughts are consumed by me crawling into bed and snuggling up for sleep. I am eating properly and I am getting enough rest but my body needs so much more. All I do is yawn, everyone in my office is feeling the same way......it must be the air and the thought of having snow & rain later today just makes it that much worse. Although I am looking forward to the weekend. It is my birthday and we are going out to dinner with friends. I can't wait to have a few drinks and some great laughs with them, at my expense no doubt, but what goes around comes around and we are usuallly laughing at Rick's expense......such a funny duo.......

No comments: