- my endurance
- my new found strength
- smile
- complexion
- the new shape of my legs
Monday, April 18, 2011
No Spring Chick-en
2 days into my new age category and I still am feeling the affects of my celebration. My head is still pounding, I am still dehydrated and I have the pictures on FaceBook to prove I rang in my new age to my fullest capabilities. I can't party like I used to, or as fast I used to would be safer to say. What a fantastic day I had, my entire birthday was an all about ME day and some people think I am crazy to want to hit the gym so hard on my special day but it was exactly what I needed and what better day to accomplish a goal than on my birthday - and succeed at it. Luckily I was not sore from all the gym hours logged, because I could not have handled a throbbing head and arms & legs........ouchy. Here's to a new year if self improvements....... The Livestrong Website sent me a note on my birthday asking me to list 5 things I like about myself today........well here goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment