I haven't been here in a long time, I guess it is time to catch up - somewhat?
Whats New? Well not much, just life getting in the way of my so-called free-time, what free time is left after runnning, going and doing 1000 different things.
I was going to sign up to take the certification as a zumba instructor but I chicken'd out and didn't, typical of me I guess. I do not regret not signing up, as of yet. With all the red tape it was going to take in setting up space for classes, insurance and then trying to make my money back by myself was more work then I was ready to bargain for.
My 2nd job cleaning offices is coming to a close, the call centre is closing so there goes my extra income but on the bright side we paid down a significant amount on debt and that in itself helps.
I know everyone has debt but I really hate having it at all and we've been putting every little extra on it, meanwhile we suffer of having no money to speak of. That is about to change...yeah us.
Our next few weeks has us doing home renovations......it is a slow and painful process when the man in your life is ho hum about everything and slow as cold molasses to complete any project he is asked to do. My handy work of crackfilling begins tomorrow evening and I am looking forward to it. I cannot wait to have a big rec room in the basement where we can hang out and have more space, living space will go up by 50%.
Well that's it.
What's up with you?
2 comments:
Isn't there a girl around here to teaches Zumba in her backyard? What about doing an informal setting at say Royal Road park until it gets warmer and then looking for an indoor space? I'd go.
LOL....until it gets colder. Not firing will all cylinders yet today.
Post a Comment