Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Over

Day #2 of my return from vacation......although I am very happy to get back into a routine the thought of having to get up at 6am every morning is horrible.


I am torn with the thought of working 10am - 6pm or something like that? This summer I have started work days at 7:30 and done at 3pm or 3:30 and I have to say leaving for the day at 3pm is totally awesome.


Honestly what I really want is a job I can do when I want to and still get paid the same amount of money......or I should win the lotto and travel and play? That would be better because I'd have the means to come and go as I please.


Yikes, I need more coffee and I really need to get back into the work side of things.......so much to catch up on.


I think I will attempt 3 weeks off next year.....it sure would be nice, until I had to return? ugh!

No comments: