Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Count them...yep only 1

I only have 1 head, and no I'm not an alien or some strange being, I am your MOTHER!

Why is it our children think they are smarter than us?

I know, I know, I know....I thought the same thing but I am certain I was more like 10+ when I thought this.

Children have a way of making you second guess yourself and feeling your not confident in any decision you make? That sucks....she is very smart, she dupes me on many occassions although there have been situations where she has been right and I have been wrong...damn I hate those times.

But the best one yet is when we doing spelling tests and she tries to justify why and how she spelled a word correct when the dictionary says otherwise?

Damn Webster.....the dumb ass

1 comment:

The Original Princess said...

JJ has a new thing that I just super love. If you say something she doesn't like/want to hear, she listens and then says "Okay, now bye." Yup, that went over really well. My head snap around so fast the first time she said it that I'm surprise it didn't detach and fly across the room.