Its Friday! Yeah!
I love Friday's. So this morning I decided since DD has been in such a good mood all week and much easier to get around and up and going on time that I wanted to treat her to a hash brown at McD's. Just something to excite her.
We rushed out of the house and onward we went. I realized my gas guage was low so I checked my controls and it said I had 163 kms left. I thought to myself "perfect! I'll stop after work".
Well.......I pulled up to McD's drive thru, waited in line longer than anticipated but not that long. Drove to the school parking lot where DD chewed down the rest of her treat and drank her chocolate milk. I turned the car off, walked her to the bus drop off and on she went happy as a lark.
I got in my car, started it and everything started dinging......LOW FUEL....shit is what I thought.
So I said oh it will kick back to 100 kms left for sure - at least! Nope it didn't. The words LOW FUEL cause me to really freak the hell out. I hate having a low gas guage but my ever loving dim bulb husband keeps telling me that I have no reason to worry when I get low, I'll still be fine.
I coasted down the hill to the Ultramar and fueled up.
Man I was freaking out, I even put the car in neutral going down the hill to conserve fuel.
Cuz I'm that kind of a freak! ugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment