I cannot believe my weekend is already over, its like I missed it. I want to start over a do-over maybe......I blinked and missed it? That is not cool at all.
I could hardly get out of bed this morning. That sucks!
I am looking forward to hitting the gym today, that makes me happy. I don't want to say I have become "obsessed" with burning calories or knowing how many I have burned but I am "obsessed" with knowing how many I burn and I only want workouts that burn an optimum amount of calories. Does that make sense?
I even look forward to stomach crunches now. Not when I am doing them, but before I do them and certainly not after I do them either.....
I am already looking forward to next weekend, we have plans to go out ski-do'ing with the kids. Build a big fire, roast weenies, and do some sliding. There is a good group of us who have a lot of fun.
1 comment:
Yes Monday's suck! I agree totally!
It's great that you are obsessed with burning calories - wTG! Wish i were 1/2 as obsessed :)
Monday is now over :) so go and have a great tuesday
Post a Comment