Friday, January 15, 2010

Randoms

  • what happened in Haiti is very sad, but I wish people would get on a bigger bandwagon for at home issues
  • I wish I could stop paying my taxes because I was against politician's retirements salary being higher than mine will ever be? I'm sure there are other issues I am against too but I still pay my taxes.
  • I feel so lucky the local Mayor spared by the Earthquake happening before he left to visit. Really? That is the big news..hello millions of people are in distress but our big radio news was that the Mayor was going to go and decided not to due to the devestation.
  • I sure hope it doesn't take me 13 years to get my body back in shape that would suck
  • A child's eye rolling - still not cool
  • Do you know how hard it is to get in 10,000 steps per day when you sit at your desk for 6 hours?
  • I hate being used as leverage regardless of the situation
  • I cannot wait for the new spring/summer clothes to hit the stores.
  • I am not buying anything new until I can buy a smaller size or 2
  • I want to throw away all of my current Pattern Papers and start new, but that is so not likely to happen.
  • I am not keen on the new SB trends, why must a page be so 'layered' and weigh a minimum of 3 lbs? Thats just dumb
  • I need to take more pictures but life gets in my way, plus I am tired of being behind the camera, but then I'd have to like work at looking good before a shot is taken - man nothing is ever easy
  • I am staying within my calories per day goal rather easily - that pleases me, its not as hard as I thought it would be, it just takes more thought
  • I am no longer a child and cannot be treated as such
  • I love, love, love my Ipod more every day
  • I have rediscovered some old songs that I can enjoy all over again
  • e-mail consumes me and I do not read everything anymore
  • I enjoy hanging out at that barn on the weekends
  • I get my new shoe inserts today and I am looking forward to being able to run on the treadmill again, although that was the cause to all of my foot pain - go figure
  • young, skinny bitches piss me off
  • I haven't made a list in quite some time now, I've been winging it and guess what that sort of works too - sometimes :)

Have a great day everyone, enjoy the weekends even if they are too short!

2 comments:

"The real" MarthaSue said...

NO Listing?! OMG!

Great List tho!

Queen Mel said...

too funny....I guess it was