Friday, August 27, 2010

M-I-A

I am waiting for a text from my friend April to say she has arrived in the city and will soon be at my office. It has been forever since I've seen her, the last time I saw her was sometime in February!

I know since February, its been forever.

She still isn't feeling good, her tumour has her feeling terrible and she can't drive herself now, although the doctors will not remove it until it gets to a certain size. How frustrating, when she feels so crappy, it has lasted forever, she can't be her normal self and do normal every day things.

When a person gets any kind of sickness at all that lasts they sure do fall into a lot of problems and sitting and waiting on the medical profession to actually take action! It really sucks when your the person living this hell and family included.

So back to my excitement about her coming.......I wish she'd just call already!!!!

I have missed her so much, talking on the phone and texting and stuff is great but not the same as seeing someone, even only for a quick minute.

We never got to have our birthday dinners or anything :(

We are exchanging B-day gifts, gifts from our friend Lisa who was in Egypt who brought us both some nice goodies......I am just so happy to be seeing her!!

Yeah me!

2 comments:

Hollee said...

Believe me - I am living the frustration with our medical system and I totally hear you!!

Hope you and April have an amazing visit! :)

Anonymous said...

Here's to hoping her tumour grows quicker???

Seriously, I hope April is feeling better soon!