Totally what?
Heck I don't know. I am totally sorry my vacation time is almost at the end.
I am totally sorry I have wait another 2 weeks before my dad has his biopsy and I see he is so sad it makes me want to cry, he also looks sicker than he was, can the mind play such nasty tricks on you? I see it, the others do not.
Am I totally sorry I have no family to talk to this about? Hell yeah
My time as coaching ball this summer ends on Sunday, another thing gone for another year.
I have all of the school supplies and clothing purchased and I don't want to hang it up or put it away.
I am totally something.....
2 comments:
you are totally cool :)
totally a good friend :)
totally looking forward to beautiful fall colors :)
totally looking forward to making a totally great list of totally great christmas gifts
totally looking forward to Secret Santa
there...hows' that for totally??
thxs Sue!
Post a Comment