Thursday, October 28, 2010

Is it?

4:30 yet?

My god this week is travelling so freakin' slow. I am so happy Friday is coming.

This has been the week from hell for my attitude. Talk about grizzly bear!!! Whoa Man!

Look the hell out!

I am tired, wore right out.

This is the last week of my being out 4 nights per week since September. I know call me crazy but 2 nights were for me! Kick boxing and Boot camp. Unfortunately they ended. How sad.

But I have to say I am grateful because I was tired.

I can't stop eating chips and now with Halloween here I am going to be royally screwed! Oh and those little chocolate bars......I eat 4 at a time. What the hell am I doing? Its been a long time since I've done that, my body is screaming for it, how do all of these other nut bars go on a "sugar cleanse"? I'd rather die than do that?

Crazy Fools!

No comments: