I can't stop eating and no I'm not pregnant!
My monthly aunt is coming to visit any minute and I am so out of it, dazed and confused to say the least.
I want chips and chocolate with a Dr. Pepper, in all honesty if anyone had any kind of food in front of me I'd naw their arm off. But I'm not hungry.
My pants didn't feel right this morning, I had to change them, double yuck.
I am tired, wiped right out.
I am fighting with myself inside aobut going to the gym, I made myself yesterday and did a piss poor attempt, pathetic!
I sit here and do not want to hit the gym today, it happens every month during this week but I refuse to let it bring me down and ruin my good ways.
Damn I really don't want to go, its cold outside and rainy, I could stay in and read my book?
Nope I'm going - I think?
No comments:
Post a Comment