Friday, October 15, 2010

Yippee Yahoo!

I'm free! I'm free! I'm free!

Amen!

I have nothing, nada, zilch planned for this weekend, I honestly can't believe it myself.

I have had something planned for every damn weekend since May!!!!

That is crazy!

Thank god for this weekend, I am staying home and watching movies all weekend long.

Yeah me!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll believe it when I see it!

Hollee said...

Dood! You?! Sit?? All weekend??! Yeah sure! Hey Jay - wanna start a pool??! ;P

Queen Mel said...

You were wrong! You shouldn't have bet against me. We sat around all weekend long, had some visits from friends, hung out with some friends locally Saturday night it was awesome!

Sunday afternoon and I'm still in PJ's oh yeah baby! Believe it NOW!

Anonymous said...

But you went out Saturday night didn't you??? You didn't stay home and relax ... you went out. We win!

Queen Mel said...

it wasn't planned and it wasn't in town? Now I'm going to pout!

Hollee said...

Hmmm...do I really need to say anything at all?? :) All weekend - movies?? Nope - I don't think I need to say aything at all :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, it's been more than a week. POST SOMETHING! I need to be entertained after 10:30pm at night.