The good news is that I am still alive, I didn't realize it has been so long since I have blogged. Whoa!
Life has been flying by, I can hardly believe we are headed straight into December. What a whirlwind month this has been.
People just get crazier, the more hope you hold out that they will come to their senses....they don't.
Work has been a struggle, thank god I get paid to attend.
Life has been hard to manage lately but that isn't just my DD's fault it is mine as well.
I have dropped a few items from my schedule and that will help.
For those of you who know that my DD is now playing Hockey your probably thinking I'm nuts for adding another activity but to be completely honest I don't think I am, this is something close to home, it will keep her invovled in her community and it is a "active" activity.
I feel our children do not receive enough physical activity and my goal has to been put her in things that work her body. Without her noticing of course :-)
With the new dance level she is in she comes out of the studio drenched in sweat and her legs hurt, that is fantastic! I love it. Her little red cheeks and that big smile because she has so much fun. Yeah!
Horses - all that poop she shovels and the carrying and lifting of water and the riding is working her muscles and she doesn't even realize it because she is having so much fun! Yeah!
and now Hockey too, yep work her little body up, make her heart pump, something we should all have more of.
So yeah call me crazy but that is my update and I'll climb down off my soapbox and practice what I preach, its time to go to the gym for moi and work my body over!
No comments:
Post a Comment