Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm Not!

I think I'm a bear and preparing for hybernation?

Lots of people would mistake me for a bear but honestly I think this winter I may really be one?

I am so tired, I am drug right out, knock down tired.

I went to bed last night at 9:30, out by 9:45 and still my eyelids feel like they have weights in them.

I "think" it has something to do with my new allergy shots I am receiving, the shit head Dr. has been giving me shots for almost 2 years and we finally discovered (because I asked) the cat allergin was NOT included in it! WTF? Awe man!

So I now have to go for the next 22 weeks to get caught up to my other vaccine, yes I said 22 weeks, pray to god I don't get sick or screw this up because that is a disaster, trust me, been there done that!

I am on week #3 of the weekly shots and I am so tired and wore out, my body is fighting so hard.

I am going to the gym, eating better than ever and taking extra vitamins to keep going, my god this might kill me.

No comments: