I just received an e-mail from daughters Celtic Camp teacher....I have no idea how I find these people but I swear to god I'm like a heat seeking missile for idiots. I'm drawn to them.
Back in May we signed her up for camp the end of August. As we do for all summer camp programs.
The message I received was: we did not have enough kids sign up, they can come the week before with all the older kids - sorry - we'll give you your money back.
Well isn't that a fine how do you do? Because everything was planned back in May, nothing is left. Why would there be? I mean really. It isn't the part that is truely does matter if she goes to camp, its the part that they just change things without really thinking through how this is going to mess someone's life up. Oh well whatever!
One other parent e-mailed me back to say she is screwed for child care that week now because of this. I told her my old standard was Kingswood - they are great. So she is going to try that.
What a PITA.....this isn't the first time something like this has gone on either.....all last year my daughters Irish Dance Lesson was at 4:00 Mondays......um yeah I work til 4:30. But only a few of us mom's work as I can see. Or dad is a professor. I guess Irish Dance is for the rich group where only one parent has to work.....good grief.....
I worked every Monday through my lunch to leave early to get her to class...as did 3 other mom's who like me were not happy with the time.
3 comments:
LOL...nicole's request is your demand.
Hope I didn't curse you by saying you needed somethin' to bitch blog about lol.
Can understand the low enrollment = no summer classes. It has to be economically feasible for them.
What I never understood was the 4:00 dance lessons!!!!!!!!!!!! They shot themselves in the foot with that start time.
I think Nick planned the whole dang thing scenario........LOL
Post a Comment