Black or White...or does it? (like my Michael Jackson reference there?) =)
Well its the truth!
To some, I guess it matters. I laid in bed last night and as always watch AC 360 on CNN. They were discussing (um bashing) a woman (white) whose home had been broken into while she was at home. She called 9-1-1 and the police came. The man was caught, he was a Black man.
The media in the past 3-4 days has been all over her white arse because the burgular said "its because I'm Black". OMG! Are you serious buddy? No its not because your Black, its because you were in her home uninvited!
They played the 9-1-1 call and when she described him.....she never said his skin color, she gave his heigth, build and what clothing color he was wearing....not once was his color a factor.
It doesn't matter, he was a thief! White or Black! Doesn't matter, white people steal too.
Rev. Al Sharptin (sp? Mr. Blabbermouth) was on there, going on and on about racial rights and Black peoples rights. I am sick and tired of people playing the "Black Card" or the "Minority Card", we are suppose to be a democratic society where we vote and its all fair, but my goodness, it sure the hell isn't. Where the minority rules and burgulars have rights? What? How?
Then they moved to Texas where white supremist and black supremist are fighting and its just a big mess.
I litterally was pissed off while trying to go to sleep.....
Seriously people......move the hell on, they are PEOPLE. I said to my husband, who the hell came up with the idea in the 1600's to take Black people and say "you are my slave"? What the hell is up with that? Oh because the "white man" was educated? Apparently NOT! How many of those old sick white bastards had illigitimate children with those Black women? Wow! You didn't hate the Black women so much now didja?
I think its disgusting that this day in age, here we sit with KKK and Nazi this and Black people that.
I'm sure Jesus is up there shaking his head saying "OMG! What the hell is wrong with these people dad, they are all dumb asses"....
Yep that's what he's sayin'
1 comment:
Nope - Black or White doesn't matter.
Apparently, it didn't matter to the lady who's house was burglarized either as her description wasn't based on that.
I find *some* people including the media and vocalist such as Al Sharpton and we can't leave out the saint Oprah always use the black card whenever they can and it drives me nuts.
They cause a lot of the hoopla themselves. God, I could keep ranting on this. Don't even get me started on BET TV!!!
Post a Comment