Who would have thunk it? I know I knew it, I've been teasingly called one but when a perfect stranger calls you one......it really warms your heart to the core.
Saturday night while camping we headed up to Choclate Bar Bingo, there were 3 adults and 5 kids. Me and 3 kids went to go find a spot to sit while the others stood in line with our choclate bars to get game sheets and daubbers.
Well.....we found a spot next to another mom who was saving seats and I said "how about here" can we have these spots and she said yep thats great I said thanks a lot....
I said to Sam "put your leg up and I'll put mine up and we'll save the seats for everyone else (we had the other side too).
So this guy comes by with his 3 year old son and says "I was sitting here earlier". I said "um ok" and turned away.
He says "well be bitch"...just like that "well be a bitch"....
I figured I had one of 2 options here
1) stand up and get on my knees and said yes master anything for you oh great penis lover - you big strong man
2) or tell him to stick it up his ass
Which did I choose...you guessed it.
I turned around and said "wow your some family man teaching your boy right arent' ya buddy"
He sat down at the completely empty picnic table behind me.....him and all his friends I guess?
So hubby came and I told him, hubby says "big man talking to a lady like that"
Buddy didnt turn around...
I said (as I was leaning back) "yep he's a big man, I bet he feels so much better now making himself all big and manly talking to a woman like that big man ain't ya"
He didn't turn around
As Chocolate Bar Bingo was ending......I turned around to see he was sitting by himself and just had to say "wow, buddy you sat with all your friends, even your kid left ya...nice your such a winenr".
(his kid left to play on the playground)
When Bingo ended he left so fast.....ya you'd better a-hole before I go all Z-aneezz on yo' a$$
I was pissed. You bastard to say that to a perfect stranger......the woman across from me - the mom said "you don't talk to a lady like that you idiot get a life". Her husband said "I'd better not hear him say a damn thing or he's gonna get it".
Yep the table was pretty pissed at mr pissant! ha! jerk!
I've never seen anyone climb over picnic tables faster to get out...he made a huge mistake.
So if the idiot had left something on the bench don't you think I would have moved on? Well yes but its a free country and I asked the lady across if anyone else was there and she said "nope not now"....um yeah find another spot big man....
boy is his son gonna be a woman beater......nice.
6 comments:
OUCH!!!
That hurts.
He really said that?
Gosh, so classy and manly.
The joy and pleasure of seeing him snake and weasel his way out of there is *almost* justice.
Cause real justice would be going ape on him.
I must say only you would find a skuffle and have a run in with a redneck at Yogi Bear. hahaha
yep, Murphy has nothing on me does he? LOL
One other mom who witnessed it I just looked at her and her jaw dropped, afterwards she said "I wish I could be more like you, your so brave to have said something"...I said "lucky for him there are kids around, he might have gotten more than he bargained for".......she laughed and said "well he would have deserved it...and she laughed.
I can't believe some people these days. What a jerk! That poor little boy doesn't stand a chance.
I must say....I would love to have seen you in action though - teehee
Miss you girl !
His kid is probably used to hearing him speak that way. I would have been livid that he said it in front of the children in my care. What a complete loser.
Ok, I don't even know where to start. I mean this guy's mother must be SO proud of her son. What a shining beacon of all that is gentlemanly. This guy's kid is going to grow up to have the same low opinion of women as the father ... Where was the mother in all this?
no mom around at all, maybe she got smart and left his sorry a$$
Post a Comment