- I hate, love, lust money
- I hate driving so far every day
- I like the snow, the little we have is perfect
- I wish I could see the results like everyone else does
- I actually like running (well jogging)
- I love my Ipod
- I hate being taken advantage of
- People do not stop and think of other people (I am guilty of this too)
- My stomach is in knots
- My arm finally stopped being tender from the H1N1
- I dread Christmas coming
- When is enough, enough?
- I wish I could win the lottery, doesn't even have to be millions
- I still wish I were adopted
- Nobody ever really knows what another person thinks or feels
- I am very sad for the little boy in Nova Scotia who was lost, found and died
- How do I stop finding people annoying, or at least not show it so much?
- I want a change of something, I don't know what though?
- I sure hope 2010 is a good year?
- I have decided my new word for 2010 will be *simple* (as in less is more, keep it simple)
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Randoms
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Pretty much 50% of that list I could take as my own :)
"•How do I stop finding people annoying, or at least not show it so much?"
Try picturing them sitting on the can! ;)
Post a Comment