Tuesday, December 22, 2009

U spin me round n' round

I feel like I am on a merry go round, it is a few days before Christmas, the gifts are wrapped the cards have been handed out, I have a few more gifts to deliver and wrap, some people to visit and I feel like I have done nothing!

How is that so? I have been very busy but I feel I have not accomplished a darn thing. I have my turkey, potatoes, stuffing bread, cranberry sauce, gifts, eggs, the tree is up the house is trimmed but I have this nagging feeling I didn't do everything, that I am missing something?

I am that hampster on the wheel running, running, running......what the heck could it mean?

I am excited for Christmas but I am not, does that make sense? I cannot wait for the day to come.

I look forward to the party invites we have, there will be some people I haven't seen in quite some time - that will be fun.

I have purchased meaningful gifts for everyone this year, items they will appreciate and enjoy!

But I still have this feeling of something is missing.........

1 comment:

Hollee said...

By the sounds of things, as long as you're wearing pants...i'd say you've got it all covered! :)

Hope it was awesome!!