Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Almost, not Quite

It's the last week of school, thank the good lord.

I am sick and tired of the girl drama.

I hate all girls, they suck!

I hate whining children!

I hate tattle tales!

I did what I said I wouldn't, that makes me mad!

It is time for the end of year to come and it couldn't come soon enough!

Bring on the last day of school so summer can really begin.

6 comments:

Hollee said...

Dood!! You're a girl! :)

Madiegirl said...

I thought girls were made of sugar and spice and everything nice

Queen Mel said...

Pft, show me a sugar & spice girl Shelley...show me! LOL

Somebody who doesn't have kids or girls wrote that! LOL

Hollee said...

Papa always said..."Boys are hard on the home and Girls are hard on the heart"...he was right!

Madiegirl said...

well I didn't say I knew one ! I just said I heard that's what they were made of..... :)

Hollee said...

he he - my verrification word is "zomit"! :)