Monday, June 21, 2010

Owen, Owen, Owen

OMG! If I heard this kids name once I heard it 1000 times!

We met Owen and his family last summer at Jellystone and I wanted to stab myself in the eye. The dad never stops saying his name, he is a challenged child, I am not sure to what degree, either way the parents need some parental coaching.

Just my luck, their camper was beside ours - f'in perfect! Saturday AM 6:55 am, guess what I heard?

Owen, Owen, No Owen, come back Owen, Owen, Owen, Owen, by 7:45am Saturday morning I said to DH "I am so close to telling him to shut the fuck up, go over to the child you moron, stop just saying his fuckin' name!!!"

While in line waiting for the hayride they were behind us. How perfect for me! Yeah Me! NOT

Owen ran to the mini golf area and they "never noticed", a young couple were golfing when Owen ran up and grabbed one of thier golf balls and ran away, the young couple were like WTH? The mom says "did Owen take their golf ball?", the dad "I don't know, Owen did you take that golf ball?", I chime in, "yep he did"! The dad, the moron he is went over to get Owen and started walking back to the line, the mom said "have him take thier ball back", oh dad did he let Owen throw it at them, just missing the guy? As they started walking back the mom said "have him say he's sorry!", he runs over and the dad says "sorry"!!!

That's nothing, get this, Sunday AM as we were packing up, DH & DD watched Owen run over to someone else's camper and climb the stairs and barge into their camper, the woman was screeming get out, get out! She must have been changing! Owen ran out holding his ears!

Like come on! Had that been our camper, I'd be pissed! If your not going to watch him close enough to keep him out of other people's camper then tie him to the f'in tree, its not like you watch him close anyway!

He ran away often all weekend and they never bothered to look until 10-15 minutes later. Wow can you say trusting?

Wow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't say trusting. I would say apathetic. They're probably wondering how they ended up with a child with special needs and instead of dealing with it, they just ignore it. That's why you need to license childbearing. Any f'ing idiot can pop out a child, but that doesn't make them a parent.

Queen Mel said...

Yes that is very true Jay....oh it was infuriating......the fact they had 2 other children too, get this, Hubby told me they were down at the store and the dad said to the middle child "sorry Noah we didn't bring your hat, only Owen and Davey get one this weekend". Owen & the Baby, I bet poor Noah gets left out a lot, many times they sent Noah to go rescue Owen!!!! Oye!!