Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm thinking of lots of things......

I have lots of things going through my head right now, not 1 thing in particular I guess, so here are some highlights.

  • I have a new dress on today that my DD picked out for me and everyone loves it, that makes me feel very good
  • My dress is 2 sizes smaller than it was last year
  • Thank god for Crystal Light lately
  • My free weights have doubled in the past few months - yeah me
  • I feel much stronger, my shoulders are looking defined - yeah me
  • I love roasted veggies
  • I do not enjoy talking on the phone at all anymore
  • I don't like nasty annonymous comments, thats not nice at all
  • I love big gawdy jewellry lately
  • Shoes, Shoes, Shoes....I can't get enough
  • I wish I were still at the concert, I wish I could do it all over again
  • I miss Glee already
  • My new favourite series is Nurse Jackie on HBO, it is AWESOME!!!
  • I hate paperwork
  • I wish I were scrapbooking right now, I put a bunch of pictures onto my USB key last night in anticipation to print some
  • I wish I were at the gym right now too, but I can't do both can I? At the same time?
  • I love my DD's new dresses she bought in the USA, they are so cute
  • I love my new lunch bag, it looks like a purse but fits everything perfectly
  • A co-worker tried to steal my lunch bag on Monday, its that cute
  • Customer Service is important, Business Owners should make that their #1 priority!
  • In the state of Maine, blinkers are only a "suggestion" of which way you "might" turn - Holy Shit, its the law!!!! A suggestion my foot, cyclist are treated different....crazy!
  • I love my new green pen from TD Bank, its pretty and matches my dress today
  • I love dinner & drinks on Friday nights with the funniest couple ever
  • I am looking forward to the end of the school year

1 comment:

Madiegirl said...

THAT, is an uplifting post :)
Good for you!