OMG! I am screaming inside right now.
Please explain to me where people get off inviting other people to something when they have been the invited person in the first place?
My God people. I just don't get it. Have some manners, or at least ask the person who invited you if that would be alright and even though I would prefer to say no out of having manners I would say yes.
I invited someone to attend a free community function with me in the upcoming weeks, she and I have been friends for a while and I thought it would be nice to get to know her and her child better. She agreed we would travel together.
The next thing I know I am getting an e-mail from one of my other friends whom I am distancing away from because frankly I don't care for the kids behaviour, it is a pain in the ass and extremely annoying when told no. The last person I would have invited was that person and kid. Oh by the way I did NOT invite them, someone else did and then in the end that non-invited person says well why don't you (the person I did invite) travel with me and meet ME there? Um hello? WTF? So now I have to put up with you and said child AND travel by myself? How the fuck did that happen?
So I have decided to go and maybe I'll see them and maybe I won't, either way to hell with them.
Stop inviting other people especially when you were the invited person, it is rude. Some people don't care but I do, stop it.
2 comments:
Where are you going and can I come too? ;)
ha, ha, ha funny girl....lets just say I'll be wandering off on my own.
Post a Comment