Thursday, September 9, 2010

....and away we go

It is September already, can you believe it? Our summer has ended, what a bummer, I wish I had more vacation, I wish it did not have to get cold and snowy.

We are neck deep into our first week of school. My kiddo is tickled pink by her teacher, she is very happy with her classmates and loving every minute of it. Boy I sure hope it stays that way, this morning she was listing off all the clubs she plans to join, for the last 3 years she has been all huffy by the amount of other clubs only available to the grades 3-5, I had to keep reminding her she will soon be there and she can be in those clubs. Well now she is and I think she might join every single club going.

I love the first day of school, everything is new, the kids have a new start and everyone is so happy. Oh what bliss.

Now if we can keep it that way?

2 comments:

Hollee said...

If only... :)

And if you need help with any of the extra french words - you know how to reach me. ;)

Queen Mel said...

LOL yeah thanks Hollee but I think I'll hold off on your french words till high school :) LOL