Monday, September 13, 2010

Skool

It is back to the grindstone for another year, a big kid year, the big kids side of the playground, staying later at school, more clubs to choose from, senior choir - oh my and last but not least French Immersion.

I am so happy with the first week of school, it has gone by without anything negative - Hooray! That is a total bonus.

Every night I have been rushing into the bookbag looking for homework - NONE! Hooray! Yippee Yahoo!

She is even dressing more stylish this year, she is all upset with me because I only dropped off her new jeans tonight to be hemmed, they are 4 inches too long - eek! Short little bugger eh?

Oh well, she has some very cute clothes.

Although, a note was sent out today reminding parents that children must be dressed in the proper attire on gym days so that is totally going to cut into the cut jeans and tall boots but as soon as they tell me the exact days, I will follow the protocol :( the jeans and boots are so darn cute though.

A list of the clubs she is intending to join has already been made, she comes home at night singing french songs and babbling like a monkey about her fabulous days! I am so thrilled.

Now I hope I can make it through this year unscathed?

My little girl is growing up and I don't know if I am ready?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm ... wonder where she gets that short gene?

Queen Mel said...

LMAO...um her dad?