Friday, January 14, 2011

2011

I guess it is time for me to add a new post, first one of the year even!

2011 did not start off on the right foot, and I suspect the year will be a challenging one to say the least, and maybe it will be uneventful? One really never knows with medical issues?

Either way, I am going to stay status quo and go from there. I did not make any new years resolutions, I was too tired to even think about that or to even ring in the new year.

I have unknowingly made some changes in my life that I am happy to report.

I have not smoked this year.
I have not drank alcohol this year.
I have not got upset and thought about giving up the gym because the fight is too hard.
I have been looking on the bright side to many different scenario's.
I have decided to be happy at work no matter what.
I have realized I can only do what I can do and am ok with having work left on my desk that I did not get to.

Happy 2011 to everyone! I wish you all health, happiness & prosperity in the year to come!

No comments: