It is almost impossible for me to stay on the Sunny Side of things. OMG! It kills me! I am such a realistic, pessimistic person that I scare myself sometimes, I have gut instincts and have learned to stick with them, they are right most of the time.
I don't trust people, I think there is something seriously wrong with people who are constantly happy, who are always smiling, I mean really, how can a person truely be happy all the time?
I don't get that?
Although I do envy those people, lucky for them. On the other hand they might be having real issues of their own and have no idea how to voice them and just push them deep down? Who knows?
Someone told me last week that I was "real", at least I don't hide what I'm thinking or try to be something I'm not, no this is true but sometimes I am just way to raw, my filter just won't stay on. I am not a fake person, I am who I am, I am a person who thinks for themselves and makes my own decisions.
I am sorry if that isn't what I am supposed to be, but it is what it is.
I get mad, I have feeling so of hate, jealously, envy, and yes I even have feelings of love, pride, and all that gooey stuff too! Even though those feelings are the hardest to show.
I do have expectations of people and things & places.
I am a person, I am female and I do stand up for what I think is right and good.
I am not sorry for that.
Don't be fake, don't try to be secreative, just be who you are, try being real, life is way easier, no covering up........it will just be real, the real you.
2 comments:
You pessimistic?
NEVER!
Bite your tongue!
:-)
I am a realist!
Post a Comment