I am stuck at home today, my kiddo appeared to have Pink Eye last evening or the start of it, this morning she wasn't any worse but wasn't any better so she couldn't go to school or daycare.
Damn!
Luckily it isn't any worse so I am deeming it NOT to be Pink Eye.....for now?
Although I have a fantastic MIL who loves to have B stay with her, I opted to stay home because the first round of eye drops I gave her took both of us to wrestle her down and hold her while she is screeching and fighting, that little bugger is damn tuff! She kicked dad in the chest and knocked the wind from him, she clubbed me in the arm and it hurt like hell, which only made me madder and I sat on her arms/chest. For the love of god!
So here I am, I have cleaned the bathroom, completed 2 loads of laundry, made lunch, has a fire going, cleaning the basement to get ready to put up gyp roc this weekend.
God I love working from home. I can accomplish so much!
BTW, I have all my scrapbook stuff packed up and ready to go, I even started journalling the pages, rough drafts, quick notes of course but yeah me!
3 comments:
Ugh. Lauren hates the drops, too. Screaming and kicking hates it. My eye doc told me to use the polysporin eye gel. Apply it with her eye closed on her eye lashes, it's enough to make it better. At night put a little in the corner of her eye and let her blink it in.
It worked like a charm without all the screaming and kicking and tears.
Bailey could probably do it herself, which might make it easier.
good idea. thanks for the tip. I'll get some and have it on hand. What an ordeal......OMG!
Anytime. Drops are the worst, it's like they think you're trying to stick hot pokers in there or something.
Post a Comment