So I've had a little bloggers block lately and had no idea what I wanted to say, imagine that? Nothing to say, me! Yeah I shocked myself to say the least.
The past couple of weeks have been a roller coaster of LIFE itself.
Remember the game LIFE? You started out with an empty station wagon and along the way you acquired a husband or wife (pink or blue peg) then you accumulated and lost funds, jobs and added children to the mix?
Didn't seem so bad did it?
How about in todays game of LIFE, what would today's game be like?
You would start out with an Honda Civic
Go to college
Stay single
Hit the bars
Get a job
Sleep around (play the field)
Hook up/break up several times
Go to Rehab
Have a baby or two
Get hitched
Buy a corvette
Lose your job
File for chapter 11
Start up your own internet business
Buy a Million Dollar home (that you cannot afford)
File for chapter 11 (yet again)
Buy a subaru
Have more kids
Buy RRSP's, RESP's
Lose your shirt in the stock market
Buy gas for your car and die.
Yep that would just about sum up the "new" game of Life....what would you add to the game of Life?
2 comments:
Funnnnnnnnnnny!!!!
Find a Guy on the Internet
Loose your job from playing to much W.O.W. on line.
Loose your job, go back to school at 30.
Yours are so much better and totally made me laugh.
I loved that game. I love your 2008 version... I wanna play!
Post a Comment