The other night as DD and I were cuddling and enjoying our treat after bath time she looks at me says:
B: Mama?
M: yes?
B: Is Santa dead?
M: no, why do you think that?
B: Well.......Joe (not real name) told me at school today that Santa is dead and has been for 150 years, but how can that be when he brought me stuff last year and signed his name to the tag?"
M: Well B do you really believe what Joe said?
B: Well no because it doesn't make sense mama
M: So long as you believe in Santa then to you he is real
B: Mom
M: hmmm
B: do you believe in Santa?
M: I sure do, if I didn't he wouldn't come and leave little gifts for me or daddy, just you?
B: good I'm glad you believe in Santa like I do mom
No comments:
Post a Comment