Monday, November 24, 2008

I'd love.....

to have a whole day home (during the week) where I can stay home, drink my coffee, wrap some gifts, trim the house, do some scrapbooking ......BUT that doesn't happen....why you ask?
Because I'm one of those freaks!
Let me explain...I cannot stay home unless I take a vacation day to which I have very few at this point to take (need to keep them for Christmas), and I will not take a sick day unless I haven't slept or am throwing up.
I know I'm a freak, you don't have to say it........
I'll be home if DD needs me but other than that I don't like to miss time at work, also because I know what kind of work load I have to go back to, its worth going to work rather than sitting home.
So I wish I could take a day off and get work done but I sit here on the computer because my lazy ass can't stand to look at the pile of gifts that need to be wrapped, the house that needs to be cleaned from top to bottom, the trimming that has to go up, the baking I want to do and everything else that requires my attention..
*sigh* I think I'd rather be at work......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bahumbug!

Anonymous said...

BTW, my last word verification was sessime. Open sesame! Hehe.