Friday, November 21, 2008

What the? huh?

How is it when Christmas rolls around you buy, buy, buy for everyone and then all of the sudden your MIL says will you make a list of items you'd like for Christmas and you say "well there isn't anything I can think of right now".

I just made a list of 20 items! My gawd!

To top it all off, who of you out there while buying gifts for other people pop little trinkets in the cart for yours truely? come on be honest? you do don't you?

My mom always did that and she always bought to her from her gifts as well, (From Santa I mean - ooops). To be perfectly honest if she hadn't she wouldn't have had as much to open, looking back on that I just realized that was why.....ok downer - sorry folks.

What is the most recent item you have bought yourself that you are keeping for Christmas and wrapping up or handed DH a bag to say here add this under the tree? Or what are you planning to buy?

Mine was.......my purchase from yesterday at Nick's scrapbook store, I bought some brads and stuff so DH can add them to my sock. My sock is my favourite thing to open so I want it to be smokin' hot with lots of goodies.

2 comments:

The Original Princess said...

Hee hee hee...there is only me to buy for me. It'll either be really good or really not good. The beauty is that I have no one to blame but me :)

PamelaM said...

A couple of weeks ago I found the item I wanted for Christmas on my lunch break (the slice to be exact). I called him as soon as I got back to the office and told him what I wanted and where it was. Of course, he made me repeat what I had said to make sure. When I got home from work, it was wrapped in brown paper, sitting on the kitchen table with a note written on it - do not open to Christmas. I really appreciate that he got it for me but couldn't he have hid it! Geez!