How? Why? What the hell?
I got the call an hour ago...from a friend- telling me someone we know has passed away - suddenly.....
From a heart attack.
How can that be? He's 44 years old.
How can someone who is 44 years old die? Well they can.
I gotta say that if I knew I had 11 more years to live I'd be living my life differently...in some ways.
So why put things off....another day may not be coming?
I'm shocked!
3 comments:
Blows me away.
I think we should all compile our own Bucket List. Things to strive for and complete. As you never ever know what life is ready to deal you.
My sympathies to the family.
I know ... when Donna told us ... it's totally unbelievable ... That's only 10 years older than me!
Bucket List here I come!
A month ago this weekend we were in Loudon, NH having a blast...he was fine.....or so it seemed.....its just crazy!
Post a Comment