We all know a chip, some of us have been a chip.
Do you know where this is headed?
Yep Chip on the Shoulder....like a nasty little bird pooping all down your back.
Chip! Chip! Chip!
When people you have to interact with on a daily basis has one it sure makes it hard to deal with.
Why is it when people are drowning they never ask for help? When they are burning out? Feeling misused or poor treated?
We all need someone to lean on but when we are really down in the dumps its the last thing anyone will do. Why is that?
A person will push back harder if they see someone trying to help them.
Its a cry for help but help is so hard to accept when you have that big of a chip. All you wish is that someone would see it and say something about it, but for those who see it and do not want to address it and just try to help receive a terrilbe back lash and those who don't see it look right through you and are shocked to hear anything of it?
I know someone at this moment on this path and it sucks. You think your a good enough friend to say something but I can't bring myself to pop the festering blister and have them burst.
I guess chip is going to stay a little longer until I get up my nerve.
No comments:
Post a Comment