Thursday, October 1, 2009

I Want to Throw up....

Every single time the news comes on and they talk about that guy who killed his newborn infant son.

Each and every time they say he stabbed the baby boy through the heart and he explains the baby's body went limp almost immediately!

PHUCK! SHUT THE HELL UP! ITS GROSS, TERRIBLE AND FREAKS ME OUT THAT SOMEONE CAN BE SO SICK, SICK, SICK!!!

I have chills every single time I hear this. I started turning the radio off.

His "girlfriend" didn't want the department of SD to know, um why? why did she need to conceal it? If you have to hide something then there is a reason your hiding it, there is more to it.

Crack Heads! Idiots! Freaks! YOU KILLED A BABY WITH YOUR BARE HANDS!!!!!!!!

That tells me these 2 individuals were screwed up, for the BOTH of them to figure this would be a good idea....I mean really? Where is your logic? Your morales?

He did it because she was going to kill herself? Hmmmm I wonder why she was going to kill herself? Maybe because her life really was that insignificant - probably. She should have, if it meant the baby or her.

A baby boy (innocent I might add) was brought into this world so they could kill him. Do you know how many wanna be moms lie awake at night wishing so hard they could have a baby? Do you? No and you don't care! Bastards!

Give the baby to anyone, just don't hurt him, don't hurt him, don't hurt him.......I don't know the laws in this province to giving a child away but do it, let someone love him!

ok enuff, I can't think about this any second longer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep...ditto! I am one of those wann-be-moms who have laid awake wanting one too many times! Stories like that infuriate me to no end! I don't even have the words to desribe it!