Friday, October 2, 2009

Lets Talk About....

S E X !

I discovered this pod cast called "Cherry TV" and its hilarious....really women, if you have Ipods itunes)...check it out..you wanna learn a thing or two its very "educational". Guys have your lady friends check it out! Its for you own good. (wink, wink)

So I'm not sure whats going on this week at work but I have had more "sex" talks with co-workers than ever......about anything and everything.

You know how you are chattin' and then all of the sudden someone says something "intimate" - you laugh and then more info comes out....yeah like that.

I have one co-worker that is PeRvee, I am always shakin' my head at them. Nothing gross or anything just always has the brain in the gutter.

Now I am usually too prudish to make the comments but how can you help not to working with these pervs? They are funny....the stuff they say.

I had one guy come into my office yesterday and say "you want me", I said "yeah sure come on over here", he says "should I shut the door", I say "no you'll only be a few seconds anyway, you never take very long"...well the laughs and giggles that caused.....geez guys.

This morning we discussed what someone should name their shower head......we all agreed on "Skippy Beaver"....yep it seemed to fit.

'Vibs' are not off limits either......OMG! Our office is full of kinky, sex addicts....no wonder we have so much fun at work......(wink, wink)...LOL

No comments: