I have been so sick the past 6 days that I thought I was going to die. I wished to die at some points throughout the nights because I figured it would easier than living in the agony I was in.
From what you ask?
The common cold I say! Although from visiting the clinic yesterday I have been informed this is no common cold, this cold is N__A_S_T_Y! From my neck up I filled with bacterial infection.
I have both ears aching, my sinus's, my mouth is filled with canker sores, my eyes were running infection and my throat hurts like hell (but not strep throat hurt).
I am one hot lookin' peice of crap right now folks.
The doctor told me I could have never fought this by myself and had I not been seen it would have become a whole lot worse, she's had to hospitalize a few people because they waited too long to be seen, because they called it a "cold".
So I may have wanted to die, I in fact could have. Thats some crazy shit!
I now have some high-powered meds kicking this crazy ass cold right out of me, its my first day back to work in almost 1 week and I am thankful to be back in some kind of routine.
In the last 4 days I added up the hours of sleep I had and it was between 8 - 10 in total. I was exhausted.
I am on the up hill climb to feeling better, thank you god for saving me because there were times in the past week I prayed to be taken away......
2 comments:
You feeling any better?
i hope you are feeling better today :)
Post a Comment