I'm back on the wagon, I promise I am.
I met with a trainer yesterday and realized my goal of losing 60lbs was way unrealistic for my body and bone density, etc.......she really made me realize I am not that overweight at all, although I am made up of a high number of fat percentage I need some of it and I need to lose 17% of it, which is totally doable in 6 months time.
I felt so much better. That 40 lbs is my ultimate goal.
That I can do. But not with her help, she wanted me to pay the low, low price of $4200 for 6 mths/ 3 times per week....I almost fell off my chair....sorry thats not in my range......
She did offer up a 6 week routine for me to follow and then come back to her. I'll follow this, she promises results and I believe her.
Here I go, I'm off to the gym......
No comments:
Post a Comment