Monday, February 22, 2010

Somethings Working

Great News!

I have lost a total of 17 lbs since last October! That makes me so happy. I have almost met my first goal, hopefully by next week my first goal will finally be met, I set my timeframe too soon the first time and figured I could have lost 20lbs by Christmas. What the hell was I thinking? That total set me up for failure. I see much clearer now and realize that could have never happened unless I ate nothing but lettuce for 2 months straight and that is no way to lose weight properly now is it?

My inch loss is awesome too, a total of 5.5 inches over all.

I am looking forward to go dress shopping for a special event in September.

My newest goal will be having to buy new undies by next month, and likely new pants since most of the ones I own right now will come off without unfastening them.

It makes bathroom breaks that much quicker now :o)

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

lesly said...

Yah Mel!! That is fantastic! Keep up the good work.

Hollee said...

WOO-HOO! That's wicked!! :) Great job Mel!! :) (on a side note, xxl undies will still stay up on a l butt, so I'd treat yourself to new undies anyway and shrink intoem! :) Chances are - you needem already anyhow! ;)