I can't help myself. Being postive is hard man, really hard especially when you drive in this city.
Why can't people clean their cars off completely? why? Tell me please?
Why do people feel they must cut you off and pull out in front of you even though there is not one god-forsaken person behind you? I don't understand.
Pedestrians look up, please for the love of all that is good, look up! I hear a few were hit this weekend, one on his own accord down by the 20/20 club (I hate to speculate but it happened late in the evening near the club?) the other was on the same route I take to go to work. What a terrible crossing it is, in the morning the sun is shining as you top the hill and it is hard to see, you have to be travelling about 15 - 20 km/h and students tramp out in front of you as you get to them and they get upset with you? huh? So just take a look, cars do not stop on a dime my little pretty's..... (hee hee)
Blinkers!!! Need I say more?
Tailgating! Get off my arse!!
Parking, ok I know it is winter and the snow packed lots are hard but really parking 3 long? How is that middle person to get out when you have them blocked in, totally not cool people, again take a look.
My last point is...I know its New Brunswick and I know its winter but that doesn't mean I have to enjoy either one of them today.
I finish this post with a *smile* on my face...that is as positive as I get right now.
Enjoy! Stay Warm!
2 comments:
NB + drivers = Idiots
NB + drivers + winter = F'ING MORONS!
i'm sure, you can do it.
http://www.smart-businessman.com
Post a Comment