one day can make you or break you, how is that?
Yesterday morning I was so tired and grumpy and just out of sorts (well not just yesterday) and now today I could conquer the world. I hate it when I'm all over the map. It confuses me and am certain it confuses others?
Today is Friday - yee haw
Friday is the last day of work for this week - bonus!!!
Our downstairs is coming along with renovations, I have been a chucking machine....oh some of you would be so proud of me, I have been tossing out junk left right and centre, I threw out 70 VCR tapes that had various items recorded, haven't touched them in years and I do not own a VCR any longer so its gonna be hard to watch them now isn't it? I have a huge bag to drop off at Value Village, I gave 2 large garbage bags of shoes and clothing to a neighbour with a little one, I have been hard on myself and threw out a bunch of my own clothes that do not fit!!!! Plus I have 5 bags to return that DD has out grown. That in itself is a huge job. I have more to go through, I need to be even tougher which may happen tomorrow.
We are finishing our basement stairway and building a closet so I can actually store items as they should be - yeah!
So with the progress brings great feelings...I am so pleased, I can see the light at the end of the cave, so much so my cave (black hole) looks like a basement now where new rooms can be built - who would have thought it would take 7 years to actually get off of our duffs and do it......
Have a great weekend all, I know I plan to.
No comments:
Post a Comment