Thursday, January 22, 2009

Where has the time gone.....

This time of year is very hard for me, why? Because I am usually very sick or sickly and this year is no different, I do not feel to be at my best, and I find it brings me down.

In the last week it has taken all the strengths I've had not to rip heads off and go extremley postal on people - for the littlest of reasons. I just want to bury my head under the covers and not come out until spring, I really should have been a bear and I am considering on putting in my request to be just that in my next life. A hibernating bear with fur that everyone runs away from, yeah I could so do that.

My allergy shots have me feeling worse than I typically do this year so I am really struggling to stay afloat, if it weren't for my efforts I swear I'd be huddled up under my desk sucking my thumb.

If I am at work I wish I were at home, if I'm home I wish I was some place else doing something else, when I doing something else I want to be home. How is it I can pissed off at myself for being an A-hole? Really is that possible? I guess so. I am literally pissed off at myself for being such a PITA. Wow! I shock myself sometimes.

I want a whole new wardrobe, to which I do not need but I'd love to just the same. I wish I had copius amounts of money where everything was paid for and I could play, play, play. Right about now I'd be hanging out somewhere, anywhere but in NB. I wish my work hours were different, like noon to 6pm - I know that is a shorter workday but whatever, it would be cool.

The good news is whatever it takes I am going to pull up my socks and smarten the hell up - that is my pledge to you.

No comments: