Day 7 of my New Years Resolution to be as positive as possible in every situation of my life and I have been tested to the max at work.
Typically when you arrive back to work from everyone being off everyone stays in their own corners filtering their own e-mail and such but not this year - oh no siree........oh my goodness!
I've taken the liking to chanting "i love my job, i love my job, i love my job" and my other favourite lately "i won't choke my co-workers, I won't choke my co-workers"......oh goodness!
Things were really hairy before Christmas vacation started and my co-workers and myself were pretty sure the storm had ended but oh no it has not! It has only come back to haunt us and then some...
That whole phrase "when it rains it pours" has come in the form of a hurricane!
So I am still holding on fast and steady to my resolution I know I can do it but now I have to go home and try to hold it, I wonder if I just went home and jumped in bed, shut my door would that be positiviely enuff?
I promise to stay as positive as possible...........I hope!
happy day 7 of the new year everyone! Smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment