Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mama says......

I've got this kid who is 6 years old, she thinks she is much, much older. She also thinks that I know absolutely NOTHING!!! There are days I think I know absolutely NOTHING but when your 6 year old gives you the look of disgust when you ask a simple task of her? Not the coolest thing I ever witnessed.

I am to the point where I have repeated myself so much I say "its 7 what should you be doing?" and she says "Mama says...brush your teeth". Then I say "good girl" and clap my hands. Its almost like a game show but in this game show if your wrong you end up in "the chair".

I swear to god if she rolls her baby browns one more time I might hit the ground and scream and have a hissy fit.

Some days are much harder than others...

Maybe its time I cleaned her ears again, that might help - yeah that might help! I hope?

2 comments:

The Original Princess said...

I'm pretty sure the only thing that helps is a vacation for Mama...sans kiddos.

Queen Mel said...

that may have to be a plan.......I'm about due for one.